Here is a big part of our appearance and beauty. You may be very beautiful but if your hair is thin, dry, or frizzy then you will not be able to look good and well-groomed.
Hair fall at a young age, sudden baldness, dry, and lifeless hair, thin hair– all these problems have become a big issue for both the young as well as old generations.
Today, I will be telling you about the reasons for these problems and how we can deal with these problems. You will also come to about some hair care tips.
Hair Care Tips
- The first and foremost criteria for healthy hair is a healthy diet that provides nutrition and energizes our hair roots which in turn ensure that our hairs are strong, shiny, and lush. A healthy diet also prevents from falling prematurely. You should adopt healthy eating habits and take food that makes you healthier and stronger.
The healthy diet for hair is explained here: Premature Grey Hair: The Best Guide To Grey Hair
- Always keep your hair clean. During summer days, there is an excess of sweat, dust, and dirt. That is why you should wash your hair at least twice a week.
- During winters, use shampoo only once a week, and another day, you can rinse your hair using only lukewarm water.
- By doing this, your scalp skin will remain clean and the natural oil which is formed by your scalp, will be able to reach down the entire length of your hair, helping to condition them and will also prevent your hair from drying out.
- Those people who have dry hair should shampoo them once a week and should then wash their hair only with warm water, twice a week. This will prevent your hair from drying out.
- Those people who have a mild case of dandruff. Take half teaspoon of lemon juice in 1 liter of water and wash their hair with it and then wash their hair with plain lukewarm water only.
This will not only keep your head clean, but will also keep dandruff away.
- As a rule, it is better to use soap to wash your hair.
- Soap is made from oils and causes less damage to hair but there is one problem in using soap which is that soap does not form foam with hard water and also gets coagulated on the hair. So if your home gets soft water then using soap to wash your hair is advisable. This will ensure that your hair does not get dry.
- If your home gets a hard water supply when using shampoo is advisable.
- Among shampoos, it is best to use baby shampoo or a very mild shampoo. In baby shampoo, the chemicals like sodium lauryl sulfate, parabens, formaldehyde, sodium chloride, and fragrances or scents are present in a much lesser amount. Otherwise, most shampoos have a similar composition to the laundry detergent used by us.
- If your hair starts falling all of a sudden, then, first of all, you must change your shampoo. Shampoo contains so many chemicals, that it is possible for your scalp skin to suddenly get sensitized to these chemicals, resulting in hair fall.
- Earlier, in our country, everyone used natural substances like reetha (soad nut), and shikakai to wash their hair. In my opinion, even today, for washing your hair, as well as for healthy hair these natural products are the best.
- As far as hair conditioner goes, besides containing oil, hair conditioners also contain chemicals to make hair feel soft.
- If you want to condition your hair naturally, then right after washing hair, take one to two drops of coconut oil or olive oil and massage them into your wet hair thoroughly and then rinse your hair off with lukewarm water once again. Your hair will not only untangle and straighten out but will also get properly conditioned.
- We all should know about the habits that damage our hair.
- Those people who put hair-dye in their hair should make sure that their hair dye does not contain ammonia because ammonia first causes the hair to get bleached and then the dye colors the hair. This causes severe damage to your hair. And the in order to fix that damaged hair we spent thousands on hair conditioners, spa treatments conditioner, and serums.
- During the summer, you should use cool water and lukewarm water in winters to wash your hair. Very hot water causes the protein in the hair which is known as keratin to damage.
- Similarly, a hairdryer and hair iron should not be used frequently or daily. This causes the hair to get slowly burnt over time.
- Always use a big toothed to untangle your hair. This causes less hair to break and always purchase the best quality comb and brush that you can afford.
- Using combs and brushes made out of cheap nylon damages the skin of the scalp and it causes hair breakage due to friction and it furthermore causes the development of static electricity in the hair which causes the hair to get damaged and spoil.
- Many people use metal brushes and combs which can cause itching in the scale, due to metal sensitivity. That is why it is recommended to not use a metal comb or brush.
- Do not let others use your brushes and combs because using each other’s brushes and combs can transmit head lice, fungal infections, dandruff, and bacterial infections from one person to another.
- This is also the reason why we should not be using each other’s towels. towels can also transmit lies, bacterial, and fungal infections between persons.
- Those who have long hair should get the last 1 or 2 cm of their hair trimmed every 2 months.
- In case of hair fall consult your dermatologist and get supplements that contain essential minerals and vitamins for your hair.
One thing which is often ignored by people and that is protecting your hair from sunlight.
The ultraviolet A (UVA) rays in the sunlight penetrate into the skin and cause the color of forming cells of hair, called Melanocytes, to get damaged. You must have seen people who work out in the sun for long periods get white hair very fast. UVA rays can also cause skin aging which can result in the formation of wrinkles.
That is why, whenever you step out in the sunlight, always cover your head with a cloth, a hat, or a cap or you can even use an umbrella.
These were some hair care tips. Now, you know the most important and necessary hair care tips. I hope you will find these hair care tips helpful.
If you take these hair care tips seriously and follow them, you will definitely have long, strong, and shiny hair.
You May Also LIke: