As You know COVID -19 is the topmost critical Virus ever Faced by in human history all over the world. Common symptoms of the coronavirus are Very Similar to those who are associated with the flu. They are very similar to the common cold, or High Fever – But here will tell you the differences and most Common symptoms of the coronavirus.
However it’s important to take some safety Measures rather than panic about it, says Dr. Long. So, here’s what you need to know about the corona virus
IF you have coronavirus symptoms but yes it is possible that you are not affected by COVID-19
This is possible yes because even you haven’t contracted the anyone having novel coronavirus, you’re probably already familiar with its symptoms. Covid-19 have the most common symptoms of all kinds of flu so it’s not necessary that you are suffering from COVID-19 if you have these symptoms.
Few More Common symptoms of the coronavirus you need to take care about
- In the Starting of COVID – 19 gives you a slight fever (37.5 °C);
- COVID – 19 does not give you a runny nose – the nose usually stays dry;
- After That, COVID – 19 gets you a dry cough, & thus begin the infection of your lungs, with gives you a typical sensation of shortness of breath, and this will become quite serious if you are really infected by the COVID-19
- Some patients have told that they have experienced the loss of smell or taste.
- Fever: 88%
- Dry cough: 68%
- Coughing up sputum, or thick Phlegm, from the lungs: 33%
- Shortness of breath: 19%
- Bone or joint pain: 15%
- Sore Throat: 14%
- Headache: 14%
- Chills: 11%
- Nausea or vomiting: 5%
- Stuffy nose: 5%
- Diarrhea: 4%
- Swollen eyes: 1%
Fever is the Most Common and the first Symptom you can feel in starting there is mild too, moderate in some cases. But after then the person can feel a very high fever. but according to the largest studies, fever was reported around 82-87 on these cases.
Same Like a Fever Cough is the second most common symptom of Covid-19 and it was not going to be runny nose it usually dry. No Need to worry about if you have a runny nose but still we will recommend that consult you, doctor, for the same for safer side.
Covid-19 Virus usually begins with mild fever, dry cough, sore throat. and if after having these two -fever and dry cough and adding a sore throat then there will be a chance of having close to COVID – 19
Yes this the last one to confirm that The virus can cause a range of symptoms, ranging from mild illness to pneumonia. Symptoms of the disease are fever, cough, sore throat, and headaches.
If you are not feeling well and having fever, running nose and cough, immediately see a doctor.
The government has set up a 24 X 7 helpline numbers to attend to queries and questions about the coronavirus as the number of cases are rising across the world.
To know more click : https://www.who.int/news-room/q-a-detail/q-a-coronaviruses
Prevention’s of coronavirus
There is no vaccine to prevent 2019-nCoV infection right now. The smartest way to stop infection is by avoiding being exposed to coronavirus. However, here are everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses:
1. Wash your hands many times in a day with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds. If you do not have soap and water available at any moment, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
2. Do not touch your mouth, nose, and eyes with unwashed hands.
3. Do not get in close contact with sick people
4. Stay home when you are sick.
5. Use a tissue while sneezing and throw the tissue in the trash immediately.
6. Make sure to clean and disinfect objects and surfaces that are frequently touched.
7. Drink a lot of water.
8. Use good quality anti-pollution mask while traveling through public transport or in crowded areas